Macro minded, low sugar, yet decadent Healthy Chocolate Mint Pudding Brownie
Last minute holiday dessert idea on repeat, because this is too good to be true ESPECIALLY if you are a brownie and chocolate mint lover! Super easy to throw together, too!
Holiday Chocolate Thin Mint Protein Pudding Brownie
* 120 grams white, oat, or gf all purpose flour
* 50 grams cocoa powder
* 60 grams of chocolate protein powder (I used Active Stacks (use code COCOABAR to save) and have not tried another as of yet)
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp salt
* 150 grams sugar free brown sugar
* 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
* 80 grams Cocoa Bar In A Jar Thin Mint (divided into 60 grams and 20 grams)
* 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 50 grams sugarfree mini chocolate chips (optional, but recommended and included in macros)
* 1 cup boiling water
* 35 grams coconut or brown sugar
(That pudding base is…UNREAL!!)
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease or mine with parchment paper an 8 x 8 baking pan. Stir all ingredients together except the water and 1/4 cup coconut sugar and 20 grams of Thin Mint spread). Pour into the pan. Mix the 1/4 cup sweetener and Thin Mint into the boiling water. Pour gently over the batter in the pan covering the surface, but do not stir it into the batter. Bake on the oven’s center rack for 50-55 minutes at 350. Let cool. Center will still be jiggly.
*The pudding layer underneath will get thicker as it sits. Store leftovers in the fridge which thickens even more overnight and warm in the microwave before serving.
Saved in MFP: CBJ Thin Mint Protein Pudding Brownie
Macros per 1/9 of brownie (roughly 111 grams): 174 calories/5.8f/25.4c/9p/4.